48 floor pan patch panels?

48LCCOUPE

I have a friend (no kidding!!) that has asked, that I ask, about front floor patch panels for his 48 Cabriolet LC. He has tried some vendors thru Hemings but with no results. Please share the knowledge of vendors or info on what you or others may have used and the results. My friend is a LZOC member listed in the directory but would rather read through this forum than attempt to post. I am not so shy and ask that you offer what assistance you can. Thank You in advance. Dave cool.gif

Dear David,Only source i know of for CORRECT Early Ford and Lincoln floorpans is Paul Bradley in North Carolina.I do not believe he makes floors for a 48 Lincoln,though it is worth a phone call#704-392-3206 GOOD guy sometimes hard to get a hold of ,ALWAYS worth the effort.diz laugh.gif

Guest imported_V12Bill

To the best of my knowledge, there is no one making patch panels for Lincolns. If patch panels were available, they would be the same for Continentals and Zephyrs as LCs were built on the LZ chassis and floor pan. The only modification is for the toe board addition for the LC and spare tire cut out for the LC.

I had to make up an entire floor for my LZ convertible and bought a beading machine from Harbor Freight to duplicate the ridges and beads. Although I recall paying around $300. for the beading machine, I just got a copy of their catolog and saw that they were closing out the same machine for $89.95. mad.gif

Bill mad.gif