1929, 1932 Chevrolet - truck, coupe, convert, FS

More of my friend's better cars. The attached shot is of a '29 Chevy truck, in indoor storage (which is why it's not a great picture). He's asking $7500 for it, again somewhat negotiable or make a deal as to me it's on the high side. But the truck is complete, solid, and easily restored.

He also has 2 '32 Chevrolets. The Cabriolet is a project with a $9500 asking price. Someone doodlebugged it, but it's complete and runs. He has new metal for the back of it and the frame either needs to be un Z'ed or he may come up with another chassis for it, which is all you'd need to restore it. I've seen this one myself, and the mods done to it are minor. It's also the only one I've ever seen.

The coupe is nicer, it hasn't had any major modifications. I didn't get to make it to where he has this one stored indoors to see it myself. Asking $10,500.

There also is a '29 Model A around that has been stored indoors since 1961, runs and drives and would need only new uhpolstery and a coat of wax to be presentable. I'm not sure if it's original, but it's in excellent shape.

PM or e-mail, if someone's interested I can put you in touch with the owner -