Moskvich 401 restoration object 1954

Hello,

we have 1954 Moskvich 401 for sale. It is very rare in USA, honestly we don't know any other 401 in USA. The car is perfect for restoration or hot-rod project. The engine is running, but needs a little work. Interior and body need some work also. In common the car is in good shape.

Also we have different old Russian cars for sale, Moskvich 407 (1960-1965), Moskvich 412 (1970-1984), ZAZ 965 (1965-1970), ZAZ 968 (1970-1983), GAZ Volga 21 (1957-1963).

Ask for pictures. We have many cars in database and we can find you the car you need.

They're really really very rare and quite cheap, so if you want to have a car that others don't have, then buy it

E-mail techexp@hot.ee for questions and comments. Ask the price! Bargain!

Thanks for attention.

Sincerely,

TechExp Team

As our team's experience has shown, those cars are easy to repair and build. Very nice cars have been builded on Vaz 2101, for example.

With a bit bigger engine (2.5) than original and all bodywork done, this car is incredible attention getter. For example, M401 we have right now runs stronger than our icetrack car Honda.

---

Some new cars added in our database:

PIC_0044.JPG

It's all original, all working, running strong. I didn't ask the owner, what's this baby's price, but I think it's over $20'000. So if you want to have rare car in showroom condition, don't miss your opportunity.

Also we have Pobeda for sale, needs some work, year 1948.

101_0200.JPG

And the third car is Mercedes-Benz W115 1969/70, restoration object. Sorry I don't have a photo of this car right now, one example what this car would look like is here:

200_gesamt.jpg

Don't know what this car is worth in USA right now, so make offers.

If interested contact our Team at techexp@hot.ee , because we don't visit the forum very often. Thanks.

Sincerely,

TechExp Team