The loud mouth's dilemma

Rolf

Just after inadvertently alienating my acquaintance in Florida, I come across a guy with a very rusty '41 Connie Convertible there, don't know much about it yet, the fellow is going to send me pictures soon, sounds like it may be too far gone to restore, but may have some usable parts, he says it has 2 V-12 engines that go with it, one with aluminum heads, may be the original?? Anyone in Florida that would like to work with me on this, write me off site at rolf@sasquatch.com and we will see what we can do, thanks a lot, Rolf

Well Cece, I am really a gentle soul that bears no malice, just have a big mouth that translates to the keyboard, turns out this relic is a '40 Connie convert, no pictures yet, but the verbal description is pretty dire, there are 2 V-12's and a Columbia rear end, and quite a few extras, is located in North Florida, near the Georgia border near Jacksonville, it sat under a pine tree for 20 years with the front end protected a little, but the back and convertible top were exposed to the elements, and they are largely rusted to oblivion, time will tell how much can be redeemed, stand by, Rolf