ALLEN SYNCROGRAPH DISTRIBUTOR MACHINE NR

ricko

Here is a business opportunity for those so inclined. Dave reading your exploites i dont suggest this. starting bid of $9.99 it will cost more to ship.

This auction contains an old Allen distributor checking machine. For those of you that are collecting old Ford diagnostic equipment used in Ford repair shops; here is a nice one. The operator's manual gives instructions on "checking distributor on car", "Single Point", "Double point", "Ford-Mercury", "Lincoln Zephyr" Distributors. I am sure others as well. The machine has, as far as I know, all the adapters. It comes with a rolling cabinet. The machine uses 110VTs for power and a six volt battery to run the dwell meter. No battery inc.. The previouse owner said that the machine was in working order, but I will not guarantee this. Would make a nice piece of equipment for your old car museum. This machine was built by the Allen Electric and Equipment Co. of Kalamazoo, Mich. I think long gone. I could not find it listed anywhere. This needs to be shipped in two boxes of about 55#s each by UPS. the ebay link

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a business opportunity for those so inclined. Dave reading your exploites i dont suggest this. starting bid of $9.99 it will cost more to ship.

</div></div>

Hell, I can't even figure out a strater drive problem and I should be let loose on a distributor machine?? Could be the end of the free world as we know it! smirk.gif