1960 1961 1962 Chrysler wanted: (1962-3-4 Dodge 880 also)

I picked up a '60 New Yorker Wagon (one of about 1300 made), el-cheapo, just because it's rare. But it needs a lot of help and some of the parts I can't pick from nearby cars -

I can replace the power window motors and switches from either a '60 Imperial or another '60 NY'er (very rough), but I need to know if the door panels are different. Being a 4-door I would think if someone has a halfway decent set (need not be perfect) they wouldn't be too expensive. I think they are unique because they're nowhere to be found and probably went with the rest of the PW gear. 4dr hardtop would be the same I think across the line '60-'62, and wagons through '64 (Dodge custom 880 '62-4 also). Interior on this car is black vinyl, so color probably isn't crucial as I'd think I could dye to match.

Looks like the rear gate is the same (at least the guts if not the trim) through '64 and on the Dodge 880 - I'd love to find a fairly solid, maybe motorless or hit in the nose Dodge wagon I could cut the rear pan, take the rear gate/glass and maybe the driver's side floorpan all out of. Location is New York and el-cheapo is the name of the game, unless you want to swap for something else. My buddy has some 75 cars available for swap or sale and more in and out all the time, and I can come up with a lot more - still working on a '57-'58 Chrysler convertible, for example. Have a '61 Dodge Polara ragtop here too. I also located a '62 Chrysler 300 4dr hardtop, 383, solid with a perfect interior (manual windows) thats really too nice to part out although it's sat a while. (not everyone remembers they used the '300' as a replacement for one of the smaller series, Windsor or Saratoga, for a couple years beginning in '62 - easy to confuse it with the actual letter cars).