Wanted: 40-42 Continental or Zephyr parts car

decembro

An elderly gentleman I know is restoring a 40 Continental and is looking for parts. (Aren't we all?) I'm not a Lincoln guy, doing a Buick right now, but if you guys know of any parts cars, please let me know so I can have him contact the seller. THANKS!! Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, this situation is very fluid for sure, turns out the Columbia is available, and a set of aluminum heads, there is some stuff he has that I would like for myself, but don't have enough wherewithal to swing it, so if you would like a Columbia, see pic, make an offer to rolf@sasquatch.com or to get pictures of the heads, and we will see if we can put it all together, OK?? Rolf

In addition to the Columbia, looks like there is a basically complete disassembled V-12, originally out of the Continental available too, it is all there pretty much, condition unknown, any interest?? It is in Northern Florida, Rolf

Check with your friend. If He is going to need a Columbia rear, should act on Rolfs' deal--they don't come along that often I don't believe and especially not for the same year. Just ask Ace on this sight or do a search (above) for "Columbia" on this forum.

Dave

p.s. Steve, by "elderly" you had better mean over 80 as not to offend the locals! wink.gif