Lincoln Bumper

Hi,

My husband and I discovered an abandoned car at the bottom of a ravine on some property we own this weekend. It is pretty crunched up and has been stripped of most of the parts, however the back bumper is in great condition. It says LINCOLN on the top of it, it is chrome. From the photos we have found online, we believe the car is a Lincoln Zephyr. (No idea what year) If anyone is interested in buying the bumper or perhaps some other parts- email me at faith_4x4@yahoo.com. I can take some digital photos of the car this week to email to anyone who is interested. Maybe you can figure out what year and exactly what model it is from the photos. smile.gif Like I said, nearly all of the mechanical parts, interior parts, dash etc... is gone- but we might be able to help out with some smaller parts.

Aubrey

Guest imported_V12Bill

Aubrey, I can't think of a single year that Lincoln was stamped on the rear bumper of a Zephyr. I think the 49 to 51 lincolns had a license plate guard that was marked, and I know that '54 maybe all 52 to 55 lincolns were marked on the rear bumper. Why not show a picture on this forum?

Bill