WTB-1954 Roadmaster

Guest imported_MrEarl

Guest imported_MrEarl

I am looking (still) for a 1954 Roadmaster 76R (2 door hardtop) in either very good/excellant original condition (I can dream can't I) or a # 1 or strong # 2 condition. If I can find such a car I will need to part with my current collection. That being a fully and exceptionally well restored 1954 Century series 61, a not so well restored 1954 Roadmaster 76R, an original 1954 Roadmaster 72R with rebuilt engine and transmission but in need of a total restore, and a 1954 Super 52R parts car. I may be starting to sell these in the next month or so in anticipation of finding this elusive vehicle . Although the 54 Roadmaster is indeed my true love , I am beginning to consider others. The 49 and 50 Roadmasters really caught my eye in Flint. Any thoughts on these cars and the availability and value of them?

I am currently 9 years away from retiring and although I would love nothing better rught now than to spend every weekend working on my baby's, my wife and kids present other opportunities. And my work continues to present other 10 hour a day opportunities as well. However I so want to experience the enjoyment of driving and "maintaining" one of these king of the road Roadmasters. So if there is anyone out there that is looking for a good home for their Roadie please give me a call.