1939 BUICK Service Bulletin Book Reprint for Sale

I have for sale a good quality, digital photocopy of a genuine 1939 Buick Service Bulletins

book. Over 100 bulletins are included. This 124-page set of service bulletins is filled with

indexed photos and text covering service information NOT FOUND in the 1939 Buick

shop manual. As you know, once the cars were in the field, many service and repair

procedures were either introduced or changed. I have found these service bulletins

invaluable in working on my '39 Buick. There are also 13 pages on servicing the 1938

self-shifting transmission. However, the vast majority of these service bulletins pertain to

1939 Buicks. Lots of photos and drawings...all clearly reprinted.

This service bulletin set is titled "Abridged Edition VI, Bulletins from Sept. 1, 1938 to Aug. 4, 1939". The page size is 8-1/2" by 11". Pages are printed front and back, as in the original. The pages of this book are held with one heavy-duty clip, so the buyer can use as is, or 3-hole punch and place in a notebook. This quality, digital photocopy reprint is priced at just $25.00. The

shipping is just $4.50 to anywhere in the U.S. I will also gladly ship to international addresses. Please email me at drjjkoot@g2a.net for more info, or to purchase. I have several available. Thanks, John in Wisconsin