An alternative to E-Bay

Rolf

Just came across this ad, hope all you e-bay guys will be able to stand it, no bidding and last minute price jumps, sorry, Rolf

Car For SALE: 1947 V-12 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe.Complete drivable car with only 50,000 original miles - runs good.It has NO rust and needs NO bodywork but needs paint and original upholstery re-done.It even has the fender skirts.$8000. Please email or call for more detailed info.Thanks

Bill < [ EMAIL ]> 909-685-3612

Mira Loma, CA USA - Sunday, December 14, 2003 at 17:15:56 (EST)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Car For SALE: 1947 V-12 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe.Complete drivable car with only 50,000 original miles - runs good.It has NO rust and needs NO bodywork but needs paint and original upholstery re-done.It even has the fender skirts.$8000. Please email or call for more detailed info.Thanks

Bill < [ EMAIL ]> 909-685-3612

Mira Loma, CA USA - Sunday, December 14, 2003 at 17:15:56 (EST)

</div></div>

Rolf, now I am REALLY confused by the last line. Is the car located in CA or is it located in the USA?? confused.gifconfused.gifgrin.gif

Dave

Yeah Dave, that is really one to ponder alright, some of us out here really would like to seccede from the Union, but we haven't been able to find a 2nd rate movie actor to lead us, they are all too busy governing, running the NRA etc, oh well, maybe next year, sounds like an interesting '47 though, agree??Rolf

Don't I wish I had 8K laying around in pocket change, but then again I prefer '41's to the exclusion of all else, so I probally wouldn't buy it anyway, but I would really love to drive a Zephyr across country again, that is high adventure, especially today, Rolf