green engine paint

48LCCOUPE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Dave,Bill Hirsch in New Jersey has the correct enamel for your Lincoln.GREAT stuff,# in Hemmings.diz laugh.gif </div></div>

Diz, He shows a engine enamel lincoln/mercury light green 1952-1956 on his web site confused.gif. You think that would be as close as it gets? Probably about the same eh? (that's Canadian for huh?) Dave

http://www.hirschauto.com/acb/showdetl.c...D=3&CATID=1

Dear Dave,You put that enamel on a relatively clean surface and you will need a jack-hammer and a stick of dynamite to get it off.I NEVER had any experience with any POR products, good or bad.YOU being a fellow Lincoln owner i know you have both the jack-hammer and Dy-no-mite in the garage.diz laugh.gif

Thanks Diz, I think it was Phil that got confused about you endorsing POR 15, I new that you hadn't. Paint looks fair on engine, just want it to look better than that. My parole officer no longer allows me to play with dynamite but jack hammer is no problem grin.gif just kidding, parole officer doesn't really care. grin.gif Thanks for the advice.

Dave