Need Body Parts for 1946-48 Town & Country

I have a 1947 Town and Country Convertible which recently hit a deer. We are in need of:

1) Passenger front fender moulding small, medium, and large.

2) Hood moulding above grill.

3) Complete grill or Partial (right middle top).

4) Fog lamp right Mopar.

If you know of anyone who can provide these parts or restore damaged ones to like-new condition, let us know.

Thanks,

Russell

• 3 weeks later...

Russell,

I have seen some of the items you are looking for on ebay motors, under collector car & truck parts and accessories. Just type in chrysler after clicking on the above. Although most of the parts are not excellent , at least if you can get them , they would be something to work with. As far as the grille goes , that may be a hard one to find in decent shape . Unfortunately, last year , I sold a NOS half, thinking I would never need it , and just recently I bought a 47 T & C sedan. I now wish I kept what parts I sold.

I am sorry to hear about your accident, but if you are persistent enough, you will find what you need.

There is a guy by me who has a 46-48 Windsor sedan just sitting in his front yard. I asked about it a week or so ago , but have not heard from him. I can go there again and pursue it some more, as I can use some of the parts from it and it may also supply you with some. It is complete.

If you want to call me , I live in Stroudsburg, Pa , and my # is 570-476-1164, and it is best to call me during the day.

I am also working on a lead to a guy selling parts. I can and will let you know where that goes, too.

Joe Cocuzza