Color Clarification for 71 GS

My 71 GS convertible originally came with the Pearl White interior. The color was changed to Black. I am going to return it to the Pearl color; however, I am not sure what color the sun visors are to be. The dash, windsheild pillars and windshield trim are all black. The Fisher Manual states that the headliner (in the hardtop model) is to be Pearl White.

Any help?

Thanks.

Len

The '71 Buick sales brochure depicts a GS convertible with a Pearl White interior, and it is evident that the sunvisors are black.

The Color and Trim album simply states the following for the Pearl White interior trim:

Instrument Panel -- Black

Steering Wheel -- Black

Carpeting -- Black

Deluxe or Custom Seat and Shoulder Belts -- Black

Hope this helps.

Yes it is; however, I have been trying to locate actual documentation. We were the second owners in the late 70's. My Dad traded his motorcycle for the car from one of his workers. I sold the car in the mid-eighties (not the first, nor last, stupid thing I've done). Now that I have it back I am going to restore it to its original beauty.

I will register it on the site when I get all my info in order. I know most of the options that came with the car; but, I am trying to get them all before I resister. By the way, it is one of the nine 4-speed, convertibles.

Len

Guest 455stage1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes it is; however, I have been trying to locate actual documentation. We were the second owners in the late 70's. My Dad traded his motorcycle for the car from one of his workers. I sold the car in the mid-eighties (not the first, nor last, stupid thing I've done). Now that I have it back I am going to restore it to its original beauty.

I will register it on the site when I get all my info in order. I know most of the options that came with the car; but, I am trying to get them all before I resister. By the way, it is one of the nine 4-speed, convertibles.

Len </div></div>

Thanks Len!

Shoot me an e-mail if you have any questions xyxthumbs.gif

I already have 2 registered, and another one I've been waiting on since June.

That seems to be a pretty good survival rate so far... smile.gif