found rear axle need help

I found a complete rear axle in a field complete with torque tube, spring hangers,leaf springs, and spoke wheels. I have this info: 40 spokes (like bicycles) per wheel with valve stem holes for intertubes. There were 8 leaf springs per side and all bolt had square nuts the longest was 54" they were 1 3/4" wide leaves. It had a 10 inch diff cover with 10 bolts the bolts went all the way through the cover, the center axle tube, and then the front section where the torque tube mounts into. The dimension for the width of the axle was 57 1/2" from the center of the left wheel to the center of the right wheel (where the tubes fit). the wheels are 19 3/4" tall. The axle has drum brakes with levers and some type of adjustment nut to shorten a cable that goes to the brakes. the wheels have 6 bolts that attach them to the axle. there was also a lever that was attached to the drivers side leaf spring hanger that didn't look as though it sered a purpose but may have been a parking brake lever of some sort. There were no stamping on the unit that showed a brand name but there were some part numbers. on the front portion of the differential that the gears are housed in had two stamps on the passenger side below center line was 4 then on an oval raised spot was a five line cross L five line cross, on the drivers side below center line was 369950 below that was the 5 line cross below that was 5 line cross 216 5 line cross. on the drivers side axle part that clamps between the springs and u bolts and axle were these numbers 367235 below that the 5 line cross and the letter L. On the passenger side 367234 R on the underside of the block that holds the springs to the axle. the wheels have a center hub that might have had a hub cap it was about 6 inches across. the hub was maybe 5 inches deep to access the wheell bolts. Any help on the year or make that this axle went to would be of tremendous help. I will have pictures later that I can post.