Ford Maverick Mint Condition ON EBAY

Guest Boehmke

Guest imported_Boehmke

I sent email to the FORUM to make sure this was not againt the rules, but got no answer. If it is, feel free to remove.

This Maverick is our family jewel that we must sell. The Buy It Now price on eBay is $5200. If you buy it on eBay I will give anyone from the FORUM $200 off the BIN price and will settle for an cashiers check for $5000. I won't repost all the Maverick informantion because it is already posted about 12 spots below this posting. My handle is Boehmke. This Mav really is one of a kind. You won't believe the photos when you see them on the eBay auction listing. Just enter the #2433731382 in the SEARCH box on eBay. Thanks, Jim Boehmke

Guest imported_Boehmke

Sorry, but I emailed the director of AACA, and got a reply today and they said it's just fine with them if I say my car is on Ebay. Always check and get the story from the boss.

Many thanks for checking our posting.

Jim

Guest imported_Boehmke

For those AACA members who may not know, We have permission to make a posting for something we have listed on EBAY. I will paste the short email I received from Peter below: I asked if it was okay to notify members about my car for sale on eBay.

His Answer:

no problem

as long as its in the appropriate forum go for it.

peter

-------------

AACA Web Mechanic

webmechanic@aaca.org

http://www.aaca.org

Best Regards,

Jim Boehmke

Good for you, it looks like an absolutely cherry car that was well maintained and cared for over the years.

Your ebay ad does not mention if the selectaire AC unit works, just curious.

Best of luck, Carleton

Guest imported_Boehmke

thanks for checking eBay pic. As I say in the write up it's a perfect car.Everything works like new. If you need any help locating the BUY IT NOW button I will be happy to assist. Opps, for got one item, the blinker switch arm will not stay engaged for a right hand turn, you must hold it over. I've been looking for that $10 plastic part for a year now. Other that THAT, perfect.

Jim Boehmke

Guest imported_Boehmke

Thanks SalG,

To me it really makes sence, the forum is here to help folks buy and sell cars and parts, so let's use everything at our disposal. I've also had very good luck selling cars and other things on www.craigslist.org

It's also a freebee and gets dang good results. No limit on words either.

Over and out.

Jim

Jim,

Best of luck on the car auction. We are over our car limit so I can't even check it out for fear I might want it. Darn car obsessions :P Good job in asking first, and in clearly pointing out your car was on eBay in the title, rather than the deceptive "For Sale" in the title then "on eBay" in the text of the message. As much as I am not fond of advertising eBay auctions, I respect when someone does their best to follow the rules and make it as clear as possible as to what their message is about in the title.

Again, best of luck on the auction.

Rich

Guest imported_Boehmke

Rich,

Just want to say I appreciate your note, We really do have a bunch of great old car nuts in this group, all friendy, and a wealth of knowledge, not always a wealth of wealth.

Thanks for going the extra mile.

Jim

PS, It's never very crowded along the extra mile!

Guest imported_Boehmke

Just to let you folks know I appreciated your support and interest in our Maverick on eBay. We contacted the high bidder that bid $4501 and he bought the car, We're happy and so is he.

Thanks,

Jim Boehmke

Livermore, CA