Carpet Clips for 37 LZ

AceCollins

Guys, I am going to Arlington, Texas tomorrow to a quarterly swap meet they have at the Ballpark In Arlington (original name, don't you think?). Hoping to find some good six volt fog lights and some carpet and kick panel clips. My 37 is the first car I have owned that used carpet clips. If I can't find them tomorrow, does anyone have a source for the clips and know what they should cost?

Ace

Did not find any clips at the swap meet, but several Model A and Early Ford V-8 folks assured me that they were the same clips they used. The one Model A parts man who was there was out of clips. I emailed LB, linking to the website Cecil posted, should hear from them very soon.

Thanks guys.

P.S. Did find a complete and new blinker and flasher system, so when I add my fog lights or smaller running lights, I can put on the system and drive a bit more safely in traffic. Got it from a hot rod supplier for all of $19.50.

Just took my old carpet out and had some interior folks use it for patterns. The quality is very close to original, it is a 1930s weeve and cut, but I would spend a lot more if I was making this into a show car. I put it in today with the few clips I had and will add the rest of the clips when I get them. It looks pretty good. As I have never really seen what carpet looks like in a 37, at least not in the flesh, I will have to assume that we have it in the right places.

Ace