Classic Chrysler Show Signs

Buickshow.jpg

Hello Fellow Chrysler Owners. There are several WPC members who already have my signs so now is your chance. Custom Auto Displays The Nations #1 creator of custom made show signs and display accessories. We've provided show signs and accessories for vehicles in museums, car shows, The Great American Race, TV show cars, Factory Prototypes, Royalty cars and more. From New York to California vehicle owners have used our products to display their pride and joy. Our 18 years of experience of winning many national awards have led us to develop a line of products that are unique and affordable.

For those of you who attended the Buick Centennial in Flint, MI I hope you got a chance to see the beautiful 1970 GS/X prototype under the tent. If so, you were able to see the car displayed with an acrylic show sign explaining the car and its rare features. Without a sign no one would have known how rare that car is. As the nations #1 show sign creator I was very pleased when the owner of the car purchased one of my signs and informed me that he was going to be at the centennial show.

If you or anyone you know is interested in show signs or any other display item please take a moment to checkout our website at Custom Auto Displays Also, checkout our Magnetic Touring Signs. These are great for clubs that parade, show or tour in their vehicles.

Keep showing those cars and be sure to "Show Like A Pro" with one of our signs.

Thanks!