1990 Red/Tan Reatta Coupe With Sunroof 4 sale

We are the 2nd owners of this Reatta coupe with Sunroof, Am/fm cassette the car is in beautiful condition 90165 gentle miles. I had the headlight motors rebuilt last August(new bell cranks and nylon rollers). Complete new air conditioning system (environment friendly) R134a installed in June 2002. New front pads, rotors and calipers in June 2002. Back window tinted in June 2002, New headliner in September 2002. This car passed Illinois emissions in Sept 2002 and Arizona emissions in May 2003. The Cam shaft sensor, timing chain, and water pump were replaced in July 2002 in addition to a complete tune up and new wiring. I am selling this car because I bought a convertible. I had the transmission checked out on Monday 07/28/03 every thing on the car is working perfectly. The seats are 16 way, the passenger seat is flawless. the drivers seat shows wear but is in excellent condition. The dash and console is simulated burl wood grain. The body is in terrific shape there are some small pits on the hood from rocks. The wheels are in beautiful condition. The tires are Michelin and have a lot of life left on them. There is a small crack in the driver?s side armrest. This car is beautiful and in superior shape. $5500

Vin #1G4EC13C3LB903546

For Photos please email my wife at lapeck2000@yahoo.com or call Tucson AZ.

(520)744-7911.