1927 BUICK IN EBAY

Guest imported_Irongang

It's not necessary to post a new message every time you want to move your message to the top of the page. Post a reply in your original message and up it goes. Having an identical new message posted day after day (how many times was this posted? 6? 7? More?) is very annoying.

Also (this should be obvious!) 'for sale' items go in the buy/sell forum. Why in the world is a posting for a Buick that's for sale in the Oldsmobile General Forum?

don't fault the guy for selling his car here, but i think that is not the normal ebay auction, but the "live" auction which is supposed to be like a real auctions. he's "hyping" the sale.

Every one on line at the same time bidding of the car.

It's a nice car, and would be cheaper to buy it, as opposed to restoring another one, but it's a four door sedan.

If you look at the "bidder" list on the ebay sight, it's the car dealers who are looking for something they can "flip" at Hershey in the fall and pick up a few grand.

Guest imported_Irongang

I wasn't faulting him for trying to sell it the AACA forums - that's what the Buy/Sell forums are for. He posted (many times) in that forum but also in the general forum, the Olds general forum and, apparently, other forums too. That's not what they are for. He was warned twice not to post in the general forum but continued to do so. That I'll feel free to fault him for.

Sal...just a suggestion. You have the capability of "banning him", or, "moving him to the delete file", or, ""deleting him. I fail to see how "asking" him will put this to bed.

Regards, Peter J.