1965 buick Wildcat wanted

Hey guys I'm looking for a 1965 Wildcat 2dr in NYC area anyone have any leads please let me know. It doesn't have to be in excellent condition. All conditions are considered but not a basket case. My uncle used to have a '65 Cat 2dr with 445 401HP. It was loaded with options Road Wheels, buckets, console, power antenna, P/W console, it was beige with beige interior. He gave it away in 1981 because the motor blew. he called a junkman to pick it up. I would like to know where this car is now. The body from what I remember was in good condition. I was 14 when he parted with it. Had I known what I know now I would have asked him to hold it for me!!!!! I'm now 36. He was the original ownwer. he passed away some 17 years now. he used to tell me stories about when he first saw this car. He told me that he went to a Hi Fi show in Oct 1964 and passed the Buick dealer and saw this car. he said he nearly pissed in his pants and had to have this car. I get so worked up whenever I think of that car and the stories he used to tell me. He told me that he paid $5,000 back in late 1964. he told me that when he picked up the car the windows weren't working right and he to take the car back he said that the Buick dealer at that time was on some sort of strike from what I remember. the window would go up when you press the button down and vise versa, he also ordered a vynil top but it didn't come with it. i think it's better without it. If anyone might know were this car is today, I would love to know where and what condition it's in. My uncles name was Arthur Whittle from Queens, NY he bought it brand new with the orange and Purple plates. i don't know the VIN# of the car nor the dealer he purchased it at. is there anyway I can check this out?? Thanks, Edmund from Queens NY.......