4 Model T Fords, $900 each. Price drops $200/week till gone.

1917 and 1919 touring cars, and two 1926 Ford Model T coupes, $900 each. These cars are completely dismantled for storage and restoration. They are mostly, not entirely, complete. Will deliver in 48 states for actual expenses (50 cents a mile). Zoning officer says they must go. Price will drop $200 a week on each car until all are gone. 12 miles SW of Denver. Photos available by e-mail of each car's entire package, body and parts. The coupe bodies are very straight. The touring bodies are very rough, but restorable.

David Grant Stewart, Sr.

28089 Pine Drive

Evergreen, Colorado 80439

(303) 670-1375

dstewart@amnix.com

The 1917 touring is sold to a gentleman in Texas. Still available are the 1919 touring, and the two 1926 coupes, $900 apiece. Delivery 50 cents a mile in 48 states.

The two coupes are sold to another gentleman in Texas. Only the 1919 touring remains. The price at the moment is $900. Sometime Monday if it is not sold it will go down to $700. Then it will continue to drop $200 a week until it is sold. Pictures available by e-mail. Can deliver anywhere in 48 states for 50 cents a mile.

Due to circumstances beyond control, the sale of the two coupes fell through. So the two 1926 Ford Model T coupes are still available, $900 each. If they are not sold by some time Monday the price will drop to $700 each, and continue to drop $200 a week until sold.

Only the second 1926 Ford Model T coupe is left. The price is now $700. It is about 80% complete and is correct. It has no doors or deck lid. The body metal is very straight. The chassis includes most of the drive train parts. It is completely dismantled for storage, hauling, and restoration. Pictures available by e-mail. Delivery in 48 states, 50c/mile.

The second 1926 coupe is sold to a gentleman in New Mexico.

All I have left now are some Model T starter cars (i.e. a cheap way to get into the Model T Ford restoration hobby), 1920-25, at $475 apiece. These are basically chassis with some drive train parts and a few body parts. Great for speedsters or depot hacks, where the body is reproduced anyway.

I have about ten pictures of each car because they are all apart. The photos are each more than the 100000 byte limit because they are high resolution. I can e-mail pictures to anyone who wants. I also still have a mostly complete 1926 Fordor sedan for $475, and half a dozen other Model T starter cars, all apart, 1920-25, for $475 each. Delivery anywhere in 48 states 50 cents a mile. Don't wait too long if you're interested; I sold three cars Friday night.

• 3 months later...

I'm looking for a 24-27 touring car body, doesn't need to be perfect, doesn't need to be correct, doesn't even need to be from the same car, just pieces I can adapt to work together.

Got anything?

OH, I'm in FL and I'm working on my 46 Ford Tudor, and want an open Ford too.