Anti Freeze in oil pan

1936 Dodge, 218 c.i. flathead. Overheated, saw that I was low on anit-freeze added 1.5 gallons, ran the car for 30 mins. and saw no leaks. Put car back in garage came back next day and had a river of anti-freeze running out of the garage. Took drain plug out of oil pan and a cup of anti-freeze came out first before the oil started draining. Removed head to check head gasket, didn't look bad. Left coolant in block when head was off to see if more anti-freeze came out. Let it sit for a week, no more anti-freeze leaking. Had head checked, found out that it had a warp of .004, had it machined. Put engine back together with new head gasket. Let sit for a few days, no leaks. Ran it for about 30 minutes, no leaks. Checked it 2 or 3 days later, have anti-freeze in my oil pan. Problem only surfaces after it's been run. Any thoughts? Warped block?

Guest Albert

Almost sounds like a cracked block, if they did not find any cracks in the head, could be the crack opens up when the motor is warm. Since the rad is not pressured you might get away with a block sealer if the crack is not into the combustion chamber, there is a type of sealer that is suppose to work good, where you flush the motor clean, run with water and sealer only till the motor is up to temp , then drain the mix and let cool for 12 hours or so to harden/cure. Grandfather did one many years ago, turned the oil silver , but never leaked again.