Power Steer Gear Teflon Oil Seals, O-Ring, Pitman Seals 59 60 61

Genuine GM Parts Saginaw Steering Gear Division Kit #5687182 Section 6.552, NOS, in original package including 3 Teflon Oil Rings and 3 Rubber O-Rings as required to rebuild the upper section of the power steering gear assembly on 1959 1960 and 1961 Oldsmobile PLUS a set of Pitman Shaft Oil Seals, Section 6.855, GM #5683373 (inner) and #5684278 (outer) for the same steering gear's lower assembly. One of the Pitman Seals is without it's original GM package, however the numbers are embossed on both. I understand the Pitman Seals fit Cadillacs 1957 through 1971, so the Teflon Oil Seals and O-Rings may well fit later models of Oldsmobile, and who knows what other GM Models. I only have first hand knowledge of the Olds parts 59 60 61 from my dated GM Catalog. I have $49.00 invested (plus a few headaches) in this set. If you are interested, email me to see if they are still available, and / or make me an offer. Reach me at pfezj@aol.com. I am a new member of the OCA, member 035440. Ships from Ft Wayne, IN 46805