Huge Cadillac scrap yard some where near San Francisco

CrestaMan

Hi,

I few weeks ago a found a web site for a scrap yard claiming to be the largest dedicated Cadillac yard in the world.

Problem is I can't remember or now find this site and I am visiting San Francisco at the end of March.

Anyone know of this Cadillac restorers paridise as I may not get the chance to visit the US again for a few years.

Regards

CrestaMan

Crestaman,

Do you remember the name of the company?

Perhaps you can look in your history folder for your browser & see if you recognize the name or link. It's usually under /temp/temporary internet files

if you're on a windows machine.

Usually your browser collects images from sites & you'll be able to see the link. You won't be able to launch the link from there however.

When you go to the folder click on "last modified" at the top right - this will sort by date & perhaps help you weed thru everything if you can pinpoint a approx date. Hope this helps.

Good luck!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi,

I few weeks ago a found a web site for a scrap yard claiming to be the largest dedicated Cadillac yard in the world.

Problem is I can't remember or now find this site and I am visiting San Francisco at the end of March.

Anyone know of this Cadillac restorers paridise as I may not get the chance to visit the US again for a few years.

Regards

CrestaMan

</div></div>