1951 Roadmaster Conv. complete project car For Sale

This is a complete 51 RM conv. that needs restored. we bought the car about 15 years ago from a guy in Dallas. We bought the car with full intent on restoring it, but time has not permitted and we found a restored car in the same color we wanted, so this one is being offered for sale. As I said, this car is all there and from Texas. Ever since we bought it, it has been sitting inside dry storage. There is some rust in the frt. floor pans and the spare tire well, but that is the majority of the rust. This is an excellent project car. A very rare and desirable car that will be worth what you put into it when it is done. I have a few pics. of the car where it is sitting in storage, but I haven't had time to get the car out and get a good set of pics. yet. I can send interested parties the pics. I have now and get them some more as soon as I get the car out. Very seldom are good 50's conv. project cars offered for sale anymore, don't miss this one. Price $7900.00

We currently have over 250 Buicks in stock for parts, 1937-92, most years and body styles. E-mail a list of needs to me directly @ s.ehrlich@cox.net I don't check for replys very often, so to receive an answer, you need to e-mail us direct. We also have a huge inventory of good used parts off of cars we have stripped out over the years and NOS dealer inventories we have bought out.

We are located in central KS.

Thanks,

Steve and Chad Ehrlich

(620) 793-3903