Wanted ------Divco milk truck

Bob, BELIEVE it or NOT, I have seen one sitting on the North side of the road, on 220 east, between Jersy Shore and Williamsport PA. Looks like the engine is gone, and hood? but don't know what you need. Happy hunting, should be less than a three hour drive for you.

• 7 years later...
Guest kuchnicki

my friend came to me trying to find out about the divco truck he has had parked in his barn for 25yrs or more. he is tired of looking at it do absolutly nothingi asked him for pics that i can send. do you think you would be interested in it? oh yea we are in minnesota. thanks bruce

The best parts source I have found is a Gentleman by the name of John Rienzo. He can be contacted via access at the Divco Club website. He has written a top notch book on Divco history. As well as suppling a super informative book he owns and has worked on Divco trucks. He is not an armchair expert but the real deal if you know what I mean.

He has been a huge asset to me during the restoration of my 36 S Model Divco.

If you would like you can PM me with your contact information. I will forward it on to John.

You may also find him in the ATHS and AACA directory. I believe he is a member of both.

1952 on a 79 Chevrolet ambulance chassis. Runs, but no radiator installed yet. Chopped eight inches, has fabricated doors and the hood is welded up and tilts forward, All NEW sides and back. ZERO rust. $3700.

Located in NW Oregon.

This would make a fun ride with all of the major work already done. Have clear titles to both the Divco and the Chevrolet.

These are the only pics that I have presently.

JACK 503-538-8645

capyjack@comcast.net

post-52542-143138198354_thumb.jpg

post-52542-143138198359_thumb.jpg

post-52542-14313819836_thumb.jpg

post-52542-143138198361_thumb.jpg

post-52542-143138198361_thumb.jpg

Guest John Davidson

I have a DIVCO sales piece called "DIVCO FACTS about house to house delivery" Must be from 1928 as it has a long list of buyers in 1927. Ihas covers plus 12 pages 9" X 12" in good to VG condition. Specs, pictures chassis layout ect. $45. post paid. jdavidson13@earthlink.net

• 6 months later...

I have fit a radiator now, but have not put coolant into it yet. I though I would wait until spring.

The paint is just to preotect it, It would need some smoothing out if thats what you need. I think it looks pretty good like it is.

$4000.

post-52542-143138351681_thumb.jpg

post-52542-143138351683_thumb.jpg

post-52542-143138351686_thumb.jpg

post-52542-143138351689_thumb.jpg

They are cool in the original form. I dont see very many that are not rust buckets though. When I was a kid I befriended the milk guy in our neighborhood and rode around with him some. His truck had blocks of ice just laying on the floor melting. He got new blocks of ice daily, thus the rusty floors.

When these trucks were put out of service thay usually got stuck out behind the dairy barn to get even rustier.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Deidra

I am interested in old Divco delivery trucks OR Twin Coach "bread" trucks or any other type of smaller like vehicle.

I am interested in one that needs some repair and want to customize the paint job.

Anybody know of any of these hanging out in a field or storage facility somewhere? Prefer something on the east side of US.

thanks

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is one here in the AACA "commercial" forum for sale. Running 49 Divco milk truck with the stand up drive still working, Continental 4 cyl engine, still original, lots of pictures, priced $5000 - 6000. You might want to check it out. Not too many here ever scroll down far enough to check this forum out as it is almost the last one.