Link to the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Club!

• 1 month later...
Guest imported_PackardV8

this is an excellent site. Especial for some tech stuf about Cords. Well worth a few minutes to look at if u like ACD's

• 17 years later...

Peter,

I was wondering if you knew any members that live by the ACD Museum?

Can't think of the curators name right now, but he gave permission for me, or a rep to view Buehrigs original manuscript for his book.

Matt Short was the Curator for a number of years, and we exchanged info on Ben & Gordon's correspondence.

I have good information that Gordon wrote about Ben's Speedster in his original manuscript.

I sure would like to find out what Gordon said ?.

Long history between the two, Ben was the best man at Gordon's wedding, and were good friends for 50 years. 

Please let me know if you know anybody that would extend their time to sit down by their vault, and read.

Respectfully

John

217-734-9400

Nebo Illinois

18 hours ago, harris speedster said:

Peter,

I was wondering if you knew any members that live by the ACD Museum?

Can't think of the curators name right now, but he gave permission for me, or a rep to view Buehrigs original manuscript for his book.

Matt Short was the Curator for a number of years, and we exchanged info on Ben & Gordon's correspondence.

I have good information that Gordon wrote about Ben's Speedster in his original manuscript.

I sure would like to find out what Gordon said ?.

Long history between the two, Ben was the best man at Gordon's wedding, and were good friends for 50 years. 

Please let me know if you know anybody that would extend their time to sit down by their vault, and read.

Respectfully

John

217-734-9400

Nebo Illinois

Nope.  

1 hour ago, Peter Gariepy said:

Nope.  

Had to ask, >>  have gotten used to that over the past 32 years.

I did finally, after about 5 years, make contact with Michael Arnolt.

He has  all ready sent me some pics of Ben and Wacky at Sebring.

I think I will try a club in Indiana, just a loose end that I have wanted to tie up..

Thanks,

John