V-12 acessories

I bought a V-12 earlier this year, and I am missing a couple of things to get it going, needed one distributer, as the

motor didn't come with one, and a fuel pump/oil fill assembly. And I am also missing the wire conduets. If anyone has

any spares for a reasonable price, let me know. jryan@onewest.net Thanks.........Ryan

Ok, let me ask a better question, I may have found the distributor I am looking for, and I asked one of the local

Lincoln guys here in my area, and he said around 50 bucks for everything, does that sound about right to some

of you guys? Also, on other thing, has anyone here ever heard of a magnito set-up for a V-12? Do they exsist?

Hey Ryan, I know of no stock or after-market magnetos, but I believe that Bob Shinn in Kansas has looked in to all of this kind of stuff, I would say in todays market, that a complete distributor with coil and wires and conduits would probally be worth $50.00, but I would ship it off to Fleming in Texas, before I put it on the car, but don't be surprised that when you get the engine running, it is the typical low oil pressure, oil burning, rear main leaker, that most tired 12's are, that is usually the reason people start stripping them down, IMHO, OC