Spotlights

Good day: Anyone know where to get a correct spotlight for the post war cars? Also, can anyone tell me how the fog lights are activated? Finally, can anyone tell me why the two inside (closest to the grill) running lights (activated at the first stage of the light switch) don't work, when the two outside (away from the grill) running lights do work? Ah, the mysteries of our cars.......<BR>Thanks.

the fog lamps are controlled by a switch on the left side od the steering wheel below the dash.the 2 inside light(lenses) are not set up for lights just the outer one work.<BR>I have an original spot light but im going to keep it. the spot lights were made by unite with a ford or lincoln script badge on the top. you can get these badges new and the spot lights can be found at the swap meets for a resonable cost. I got a brand new one for 35 without a bulb. I can send you pics of my original one. if you want some let me know. also if you get a new spot light it will have to be modified to work as the handle through the windshield post is pretty short on the lincoln.<BR>Thanks for letting me know about the automobile magazine,<BR>Jack

• 3 months later...

Hi Will.

I have some parts for a spot light and found a place called lighthouse that has all the parts you need or you can just order a whole new one from them. and they are cheaper than kanter. let me know if you want the info and I will email it to you.

Jack