'39 Zephyr Wheels

I'm looking for a full set of '39 Zephyr wheels. I have two and could use only three if you've got em. I also need two hub caps but would take a full set if they are available

Hi Vic, wondered what had happened to you, how are you doing? Got in to this wheel question with a buddy with a '39 sedan, and was surprised that the '39's used a regular Ford wheel, rather than the wider ones, used on the later Zephyrs, he has found a source where they can be bought brand new very reasonably, if you are interested I will find the source, and the price, he told me, but I have forgotten, the LZ carried the 7:00 X 16 tire, where as the Ford a 6:00 X 16, really surprised me

Rolf, Happy New Year. You are correct that the bolt pattern on the '39 Zephyr is the same as the '40 Ford however, the Zephyr wheels have clips attached to hold the hub caps on. Maybe I could just make up some clips and attach them. I got two "new" sets of wheels, one set for our '51 F-1 (from Bob Drake)with wider rims for big-n-little www radials and one set for my '47 ford Convt. from Pete Paulson Motor Sports, also with a wider rim size.I appreciate your help.