Winter Rummage Box

Guest BruceW

I just read it online,and found it very interesting.Ive never heard of AACA until recently.I gotta say, What a great organization!!<BR>2 questions.What constitutes a antique vehicle and is there a AACA chapter around portland,OR?<BR>I have a 6 yr. old son who loves working on our old truck with me and will always try to fuel his interest.<BR>Kevin

AACA uses a "sliding" 25 year rule for determining antique status for our club. Regions and chapters may use a different rule for their own shows, but to qualify for a National Meet or Tour, the vehicle must be at least 25 years old. Go to the web site home page and to judging to find the classes that we use.<P>Unfortunately, there is not currently a region or chapter in Oregon. There was one several years ago, but they refused to send in the required list of officers and roster. After several years their charter was revoked and we have been unable to revive it. There are several avid AACA members in the area, including my friend Tom Marshall, so maybe a few of you can get together to start a new one. smile.gif" border="0