Publication committee member titlesHi Ruth,

Hi Ruth,<BR>In my haste to get the list posted I forgot the titles for these folks. <P>Dave Zimmerman VP Publications<BR>J. Pat McCann Asst. VP Publications<BR>Earl D. Beauchamp VP Regions<BR>James A. Raines Executive Vice President AACA- committee member.<BR>Jeanne Smith Asst.Editor Antique Automobile Magazine<BR>Douglas D. Drake AACA National President- <BR>committee member.<P>Dave

In case you are wondering if this list is arbitrary, I would like to add two bits worth to give some AACA history. Having the names of the VP Publications and the Assistant VP Publications is obvious. They are responsible for the contest. The VP Regions is responsible for keeping up with what's happening at the region and chapter level - so that's a natural. Bill and Jeanne Smith are operating publications at Headquarters so they need to get a copy. The President, Doug Drake has been on distribution for the last year so that he can know what's happening out there and it is very obvious that with some of his new programs, he has been reading. The Executive VP Jim Raines needs to read all the newsletters so that he can succeed Doug and be able to formulate AACA policy next year. It really is important that this distribution be made - not just for the contest but for the well being of the AACA.