Class 35 Bricklin SV-1 '74 limited production question?

Hello! Can anyone please let me know the correct procedure for requesting the AACA classification judging board evaluate my request for potential inclusion of the 1974 Bricklin SV-1 automobile into the Class 35 Limited production category. I've forwarded my request to the VP of judging in the AACA as per the direction of the lead judge at Hershey last year as they 'thought the car might fit into this category better'. I've submitted documents and a request, but to date, have not had a reply. I'm not sure what the 'official procedure' is and I wanted to know if anyone has some insight into the process and what are the requirements for adding a 'new car' into this class, or what elements 'reject' a car from inclusion into the limited production classification. Thanks in advance for your insight and directions! Joe shocked.gif" border="0

The VP Class Judging will send the request to the Classification sub-committee. They will make an appropriate recommendation to the Class Judging Committee during their next meeting (the last one was at Hershey). Am not sure when the next meeting will be. If you are planning to attend the Winter Meet or one of the early Spring Meets, you might wish to contact the new VP Class Judging, Russ Fischer. You can get contact information in the officers section of the home page for this site.

Thanks for the update, my contact was told to me to be Joe Vicini as I've forwarded information to him, but did not get a response to date, I'll contact Russ Fisher as you suggest! I appreciate the direction1 Joe wink.gif" border="0