Rauch & Lang Electric Auto

Ken

I have the schematics for a Deering-Magnetic which is also referenced as the 24 volt, Owen-Magnetic system. As you know Rauch & Lang built the Owen Magnetic. I am afraid this may be a later schematic than you are looking for, but I am willing to try to reproduce it for you. The source is "Genuine Blueprint Guide to Correct Automobile Wiring", copy 1920. You may respond here or e-mail me at KEWarren@aol.com.<P>------------------<BR>Ken

Ken,<P>Have you tried the AACA Library? I believe I saw the schematic there for the Rauch & Lang while trying to find one there for a '04 Studebaker I have. Another is to try to contact Harold Coker of Coker Tire in Chattanooga, TN. His wife owns one and I'm sure he would help if he could.<P>Rick<p>[This message has been edited by Rick Hoover (edited 02-09-2000).]

Thanks to Ken Warren and Rick Hoover for your input. Any other restoration information would also be appreciated. We did get the car running, but we would certainly like to learn a great deal more about the electrical and mechanical parts of the car.