Wanted/ Looking for BUICK/OLDS 215 V8....

Looking engine or block, heads, pistons and other part. Need then to be on usable condition. Manual transmisions. They can be in need of rebuild but need to have no cracks or damage. e-mail me or post. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I am interestend. Sorry I might have accidently erased it. Can I get info on the engine, location, price, and any pictures if you have one. Also what kind of tranny in the car. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

For sale, 1962 Oldsmobile 215 Cu In engine. Complete except for Carbureter. I bought the engine some years back at an estate sale. The history, I am told is the original owner of the low milage car wrecked it in 1968. After the insurance Co totaled the car he removed the engine to add to his collection. He also had 1952 Cadilac, 1930 Nash twin plug and 1957 Chevy engines.

The engine is in Newtown Square Pa.(Near Philadelphia) The asking price is $200. g52ss@aol.com

• 3 weeks later...

Have one in RI in a rusted-out 62 Special Convertible. $200 you pull or maybe someday I'll drop it into the 86 Chevette sittin at my 'rents place - make that little POS screw!

Chris

cmcski123yahoo.com