Wanted: Northway 6-cyl pars (olds)

Is this a fiber or metal gear? Be nice if you could load up a pic to show us.<P>I have a couple of old 6 cyl motors from the early '20's out back which I think may be studebaker but have no point of reference.

It is a combination metal and fiber gear! Hopefully, someone will show me how to do this "picture thing" and I will post it...Also, there was a Northway 6 for sale a few months ago. supposedly complete etc. Owner had made a hot-rod and was selling left over parts. If, I hear of any more info on a complete engine will post here (however, the engine might be missing a cam gear!)

Unregistered user...get back to me! The gear off this Model 37 was from a car that we believe very strongly is an original car since it has only one owner and very, very low miles. The gear is approx. 1" wide and is all steel EXCEPT for the center area of each tooth which is fiber. The outside edges are steel as is the rest of the gear. Make any sense as to what you have? Do u have one far sale? Please reply. All you other guys looking for a complete engine, send me your email address to classic@surfnetinc.com and I will pass on any info i get.

Northway pistons. I have some NOS pistons, pins, and rings for Northway engines. <P>The Northway engine was also used in early Oaklands, and, I believe in some Oldsmobiles.<P>dpegg@idirect.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...