WANTED RIGHT HAND DRIVE CARS

i am looking for any car that is pre 1940 but it must be right hand drive !!! so if you have anything for sale please email me with details and price (no silly prised cars) i can ship from any place in the world<BR>so dont worry about that <P>thanks Greg<P>greglawson_uk@yahoo.com tongue.gif" border="0

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello my name is Andries Van Der Byl I have 3 very nice RHD Phaetons in very nice origenal condition All origenal from RSA With no RUST A 1926 Chrysler 58 completly restored including overhall of all Mechanical components over the past 4 years This was the first model range to be known as Chrysler. A 1929 De Soto a car origenal from Zimbabwe completly restored over the past 25 years as new parts was found and available all wood work on bouth cars is completly new Then a 1933 Chevrolet 4 door Phaeton Known to be the only one stil registert in RSA and one of the 546 ever to be build of this model very old retoration from 1960 only the paintwork was done at the time this car is origenal as far as we know in all its detailes the motor and other mechanicals was overhauled at a later stage after wich it was then only used occasionaly for a few weddings and then stored in a meuseum It is now in Berlin Germany since a few days All the documents are OK including police clearense all ENG and chassis no match all customs duty has been paid all cars are available at a price of Euro 19000 each My Email stilbay@aol.com phone no Berlin Germany 49 30 36757957 or MO 49173 434314 As I am from RSA i can provide other RHD cars if this may interest you MG, MGA coupe Frog eye healy Volvo HUdson Mustang you name it and if it is available I wiil find it Best Regards

Andries Van DEr Byl