Antique Auto Parts

• 1 month later...
Guest etolen

I'd be interested in any 1925 to 1928 Oakland 6-54 Parts. I especially need a 2-1/4" threaded radiator cap.<P>etolen@utewater.org

Hi, I'm interested in any Mercer T-head engines or Locomobile model 30 engines, trans or rear end parts. Also would like to purchase a v-12 franklin motor for show purposes. Would be interested in any pre 1914 Franklin engines. thanks. wink.gif" border="0

• 1 month later...

Who is the guy that takes good care of his Mopar customers? I need rear coupe fenders and rumble seat lid latch foe 32 DeSoto. Probably other Mopars fit. Tell me who he is. Tell me. Tell me.

It's me! That Mike is always getting me in trouble!!<BR>I specialize in 26 to 30 Chryslers but came accross a 26 and 32 Dodge I am parting out!!<P>I might have the fenders I'm not sure!!The car was a 4 door!!Email me if you think I might help!!(astheime@epix.net) or call<BR>610-863-6955)<BR>Actually Mike is a great guy but because of him I'm running out of parts and had to buy 3<BR>more early cars!!Possibly a 4th if it comes together!Guess I'll have to give Mike bigger discounts!!<BR> <BR> rolleyes.gif" border="0

• 7 months later...

I NEED PARTS FOR A : FORD - FAIRLANE 500 XL - 1967

FORD LOGO - THAT BELONGS TO THE HOOD.

2 WHEELSCOVER (NOT CUP )STAINLESS STEEL

THE CAR WAS SENT TO A SPECIAL CLEANING SERVICE AND THEY DID NOT INSTALLED THE LETTER "F" VERY WELL. IT WAS LOST. MIRANDUSA@CHARTER.NET

THANKS , MARCELO MIRANDA

• 3 weeks later...