1913 WAHL ONLY SURVIVING EXAMPLE!

Complete chassis ,front end ,rear end ,springs gas tank, brass steering column Radiator,pedels ect ect nice restored wheels and new all white tires,car made in Detroit,MICH. Engine by HAZARD ENGINE WORKS ,Rochester NY, complete and clean including original carb,mag, priming cocks alumanum intake ,round fan,.Transd by Detroit,pile of literature including original dealer letter, Ever source says this is the only one ,Look in Beverly Ray Kimes big book and read about the car ,The marketing ideaod WAHLS was to sell the cars to dealers and if they wished ,they could calll the car anything they wanted ,the history since new is known to me , Was sold in Rochester ny to a Mr Rolfe ,and dismantled in the 30s .No tin is there ,But what a speedster it would make or rebody the car ,The price was $6500.00 but will sell for less or trade for brass model t car restorable ao good parts or what do yopu have ,I m not going to ever get trhis one done ,Im south of Rochester NY ask for MIKE 716 346 4395

Sir,Saw your post on AACA web page ,I had a uncle Charles Rolfe from Rochester that had several hundred acres of farm land and was a also a dealer in farm supplies ,Could this be the one in same as you mention in your post????????? I live near Boston Mass Look forward to your reply BOB

Mr. West, Please let me know the condition of the engine,trans and rear axle assembly,as Im interested in making up a Rare speedster type car .Thank You RAY smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0confused.gif" border="0