Wanted: Updraft Carb

Since there's a lot more people on here now, I'll ask this question again. You old Dodge owners, pay attention! I need either a Zenith updraft 2 venturi carb, model 105DC or something I can make work. I'm told Dodge people with the Senior 6 engine have come up with a replacement. I have this on a '29 Dodge fire truck. It's a big carb and has a large rectanular mounting base. If you can come with a solution for me, I'll kiss you on all four cheeks!

• 12 years later...
Since there's a lot more people on here now' date=' I'll ask this question again. You old Dodge owners, pay attention! I need either a Zenith updraft 2 venturi carb, model 105DC or something I can make work. I'm told Dodge people with the Senior 6 engine have come up with a replacement. I have this on a '29 Dodge fire truck. It's a big carb and has a large rectanular mounting base. If you can come with a solution for me, I'll kiss you on all four cheeks![/quote']

I meet you at hershey I have new casting machined Zenith 105dc in stock. If you have installed some other carb , I will buy your old 105dc John Grunder 8608060448 Thanks John