59' LeSabre 2DR HDTP For Sale

Hello Board!<P>Unfortunatly, I am having to sell my 1959 LeSabre 2DR HDTP. I have owned it for about 2 years now after purchasing it from a gentleman who had it stored inside for the last 18 years.<P>Some quick basics: The color is Magic Mirror Glacier Green, interior has the original cloth/vinyl seats (green,black,silver,grey),<BR>new windshield, new factory style tires (From Coker), and new carpet. Engine: 364 2BBL Sromberg WW. The carb is NOS that was installed this year as well as a top end clean up job (heads were cleaned and had hardened seats installed).Tranny is a Twin Turbine. Body has a few dents & dings and some rust on the inner rockers and floor pans.<P>If you are a serious buyer please feel free to e-mail me with any questions and I do have photos I can send as well. E-mail address is: Northborough1836@juno.com<P>As far as a 'rating' for the overall car I would give it a 3. It is not a show car however it is clean, drives very well, and has not had any body panels replaced near as I can tell. smile.gif<P> This is an overall very clean car that needs a good home. Asking price is $8500 due to what I have in the car and what I have seen similar autos sell for at the Kruse auctions (not too many)! I am located in Kansas and I would be willing to deliver within a reasonable radius. Thanks for your time!<P>[This message has been edited by AkzoNobel (edited 04-08-2001).]<P>[This message has been edited by AkzoNobel (edited 04-09-2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by AkzoNobel (edited 04-09-2001).]