WANTED: 1919 STUDEBAKER LIGHT SIX PARTS

Wanted. 1919 Studebaker Light Six Phaeton Parts. I need:Headlights, Gas Tank, Top-Irons, Radiator Cap, Doors,(all but front passenger are missing), Winshield Frame, or what have you for my car?<BR>haverhillman@aol.com

Hi, I'm also looking for 1918-19 special/light six stuff, I have 1-3/4 cars but not enough of the right stuff to make one good car, I have some doubles on parts that maybe we could trade...I need 24' wood wheels, top parts , motor stuff (non detachable head) gas tank, robe rail,. foot rest back, etc ..my car is a early run for 1918.. swcarl@hotmail.com ....

Gents, I have what I believe is a Light Six crankshaft in good condition. It rings when you strike it. I know it is Stude, but not sure if Light Six or not. It is 33 1/4" long with a 6 bolt flange on the flywheel end and has 4 mains. If you are interested, I will measure the journals with a micrometer.

thanks to OLDFORD for reminding me about AXE! i've been in touch with him since and he has the lights! <P>to the gentleman with the CRANKSHAFT...i don't think i need one but will keep it in mind!<P>how about those pictures of the DOORS from JBBUICK22??? i'd love to see them!