Cowl lacing

I need help locating FLAT cowl lacing. So far I have only be en able to locate the ribbed style used on Fords. I am looking for 5/8 wide and either3/4 or 7/8 wide. I also need split rivets larger than found on Fords.<BR>Thanks in advance for your help.<P>------------------<BR>arnold.hager@fnc.fujitsu.com

Contact Restoration Supply in Reno, NV: email restoration@rsc.reno.nv.us or telephone 775-825-5663. Speak with Dottie - she'll be a great help.<P>Another source, and a great source for almost anything weird is McMaster Carr. They are a very large industrial supply co. but they have almost ANYTHING that you need. I'm sure that they have belting in whatever size/thickness/color. I've even gotten belting from them for my snubbers. Sorry, I don't have a phone number for them nearby; it's at my shop, but if you can't located them let me know and I'll bring the number home. I will more than likely be in the shop sometime over the weekend.<P>Neil M<BR>yesterdayonceagain@yahoo.com

You might try these guys. J&G Auto Parts, Pennsburg, PA. Ph. 215-679-4683. They specailize in clips, fasteners, weather strippingand other restoration supplies.