old automotive literature for sale

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sccars49

looking for info about 1914 to 1919 Denby motor truck & Le Roi model C eng fir that period. Please let me know what you have.

Thankyou.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

At a minor risk to good etiquette, I would ask readers of this post to look at the original date of the posting. I hope for your sake you get an answer, but I gotta wonder why this apparently non existent vendor has such luck at business? What is his secret. Forgive me vendor, if you should come back to life! HO Each time someone brings this post back to the top a flurry of investigators puts in their orders for manuals!!!Just tryin to be helpful.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I replied to this ad - duh! Tend to not check dates. Other "guests" have placed ads for _______ & hubcaps, for example. One guy had photos of a beautiful Hubcap collection, sold off a few to an AACA member or two & hasn't been heard from again! Said he was having computer, telephone & other issues but would be in touch. Ya, right. I'm still looking for the Willys 77 (& International Metro) Hubcaps - guess I don't have to get too excited when I see the next post with those collection photos ..........................................