old automotive literature for sale

I have much old automotive literature for sale. I have no list, please contact me with your needs. The majority of it is 20's - 40's era, although I have some items from early teens through eighties. Much of it is service manuals and parts books, but I do have some nice sales literature as well. Thanks! Will Cummings

Sir<P>I am searching literature for the following ancient automobiles:<BR>Stutz Model-G 1920<BR>Daimler 30Hp 1914<BR>Itala model-51 1925<BR>Hotchkiss AD 1912<BR>Brennabor 8/24 1919<P>If you have got anything of interest I would preciate your reply:<BR>e-mail: torgeir.krogen@sonec-kongsberg.no<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Will Cummings:<BR><B>I have much old automotive literature for sale. I have no list, please contact me with your needs. The majority of it is 20's - 40's era, although I have some items from early teens through eighties. Much of it is service manuals and parts books, but I do have some nice sales literature as well. Thanks! Will Cummings </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

you wouldn't happen to have a body assembly manual for a 1954 chevy handy man 150 wagon?<BR>I really need one of these. Thanks, tom<P>------------------<BR>Thomas D. Parkinson

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Will Cummings:<BR><B>I have much old automotive literature for sale. I have no list, please contact me with your needs. The majority of it is 20's - 40's era, although I have some items from early teens through eighties. Much of it is service manuals and parts books, but I do have some nice sales literature as well. Thanks! Will Cummings </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Will Cummings:<BR><B>I have much old automotive literature for sale. I have no list, please contact me with your needs. The majority of it is 20's - 40's era, although I have some items from early teens through eighties. Much of it is service manuals and parts books, but I do have some nice sales literature as well. Thanks! Will Cummings </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Hi Will, Do you have any 1921-39 Lincoln sales or service literature? I am looking for 1929-36 Lincoln Newsletters" Thanks, David<BR>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Will Cummings:<BR><B>I have much old automotive literature for sale. I have no list, please contact me with your needs. The majority of it is 20's - 40's era, although I have some items from early teens through eighties. Much of it is service manuals and parts books, but I do have some nice sales literature as well. Thanks! Will Cummings </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Post your Cadillac stuff For sale & wanted FREE! go to my site below.<BR>There are posts with Caddys from years 1994 to 1940`s Over 75 Posts!<P>------------------<BR>Mike<BR><A HREF="http://1964cadillac.carsouth.com" TARGET=_blank>1964 Cadillac & Classic car Photos<P>Cadillac parts</A><p>[This message has been edited by 64 Cadillac (edited 04-01-2000).]

We are interested in any literature pertaining to ANY Durant or Star car<BR>1920s Especially those with images.<BR>Please email<BR>catart@sover.net<BR>Thank you!

Hi. I am looking for any information on a 1912 Federal Truck (1 ton) and/or any information about Continental Type "C" engines (4 cyl.) of the same vintage. Thanks.

• 1 year later...
Guest EMF-Owner

I am interested in anything E-M-F 30 or Studebaker E-M-F 30. These would be from 1909 to 1912. What do you have?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi: Do you have anything on a 1931 Stutz?<BR>Firewall tag says DV-28 I think! Straight eight with dual overhead cams & 32 valves!<BR>Thanks, Nick Angiuli 561-655-0965

• 8 years later...
Guest anneludwig

Hello,

My name is Anne Ludwig from Australia. My father owns a 1933 continental beacon and the main input shaft was unfortunately stolen from my partners bag in his car when he was in an appointment as it had a broken tooth and he was going to try to get it fixed.

We have been searching high and low all around Australia to find this piece. I thought I would try my chances and see if you provide any services that can replace this piece or if you know any suppliers that may have this piece.

The details are as follows....

1933 Continental Beacon

Borg Warner Gearbox (a replacement main input shaft is what we need) T84-1 are the markings on the gear box

I hope to hear from you shortly.

Kind Regards,

Anne Ludwig

anne@eleganteventmanagement.com

Did I miss something, or has this "guest" with the literature for sale posted a way for us to communicate with him?

He quite clearly says to contact him, and that no list exists. But, has anyone found a way to get hold of him? Also, has this person answered any of the plaintive posts that have been let on this thread? It would be interesting to know. John