Parting out 1959 Invicta wagon 401 Nailhead

My friend and I are parting out a nice, essentially rust free 1959 Invicta wagon. It has the 401 Nailhead motor and an AT. The previous owner took out all of the glass and grill. The car is otherwise complete. Here are some of the good stuff:<P>Headlight and turn signal trim<BR>Entire front clip is awesome!!! <BR>Tailgate is in great shape<BR>Tailgate hinges and locking mechanisms<BR>Instrument cluster<BR>body trim<BR>two speed wiper<BR>roofline stainless steel<BR>rear valence panel with reverse lights<BR>front and rear bumpers<BR>gas tank<BR>front and rear seats<P>Please make a reasonable offer. I'm not a Buick person, so I hope someone can use the parts. Email me at rgoold@gepllc.com and I can send photos.<P>Thanks<BR>Russ<BR>Sacramento, CA<BR>916-487-6333

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking for any parts that are compatible with my 1959 Buick Invicta 4 door hardtop that needs fully restoring apart from engine.

Can you help with any badges and interior furniture

I am located in the United Kingdom

Many thanks

Eddie Lee

How much for the whole car?? Do you have the title? I'd try my luck trying to find the few things it doesn't have and put it back together. Also, where are you located?

Matt

I am looking for the following for my 1959 Buick Invicta.

Drivers electric window switch that controls all four windows

Trunk badges and bonnet badge

Electric front seat adjuster control and seat motors

Armrest ashtrays

Front vent grills located inside, under the left/right hand side of dash

Interior light with chrome outer ring

Many thanks

Eddie email: eddie_lee@cabot-corp.com

I live in the United Kingdom but goods can be shipped to a colleague in Illinois

Guest Shaffer

Would be nice if someone restored the entire car. The 59 Buick Invicta wagons are VERY rare. From the description, it sounds like a good car to restore. It is the 9-passenger model?