1970 buick lesabre sport 455 for sale

1970 Buick lesabre sport 455, original condition, 83,000 miles,bought off grandma. Will drive it to you nation wide. Increadible car. Serious inqiuries only please. 10 pics

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,<P>I have a 70 LeSabre 455, but would be interested in another one. Could you please send me the pics and any other vital information about the car.<P>Thanks,<BR>Romy<BR>gobuickgo@aol.com

• 8 years later...
Guest Bszymanski1

I am interested in your Lesabre. Could you please send me photos, and detail some history of the car of what is known to you. Also, could you give me an idea of what works and what needs attention.

Thank you,

Robert Szymanski

1970 Buick lesabre sport 455' date=' original condition, 83,000 miles,bought off grandma. Will drive it to you nation wide. Increadible car. Serious inqiuries only please. 10 pics[/quote']

That seems to be a problem lately with forums like this being years old, not sure how to cure that, delete the old stuff, or just live with it as the new folks discover, any thoughts on how to handle this, or are you all to old to remember you already read it, and I'm right there with you, not blonde, but close in gray! LOL!!!