Anybody want a 1949 Super Sedanette project

Guest Kelsey

Guest Kelsey

Hi Doug, <P>I have no pics. The car is a one owner car that I got about 6 years ago. It had been sitting for about 30 years. I did the brakes and flushed everything and got her driving, Then, I took here apart (front clip and interior, engine and tranny (Dynaflow)) HAd big hopes and plans for her. Began collecting parts and parts cars. I have 2 or 3 of most parts except the rear fenders, rear spears,tranny, and trunk "Dyna Flow" glass.Car has a rusted trunk pan, but my parts car had a perfect trunk, so I cut the trunk off the parts car. Thre is also a small rust hole in the driver's floor, and a small piece of rust in the rocker panel. Other than that there is no rust. Everthing is there but everything needs to be re-done. I have spare front fenders, doors, inner fenders, dash board, instrument cluster,glass, hood, carb, intakes, exhaust, steering, heater valves, bombsights, emblems, steering wheel, and other stuff I just can't remember. <P>I am into this project a TON of $$$ but know that I will never get her done nor re-coop my money. I have 5 other classic cars to do!<P>I would really like somebody with a desire to have this car and finish her. BUT I can't give her away either.<P>Anyway, call me if you are interested<P>Kelsey<p>[ 03-11-2002: Message edited by: Kelsey ]

Guest Kelsey

I am currently hesitant to sell any of my extra parts because I want the project to be completed and any '49 restore'r person knows exactly how hard parts are to find for this car. BUT if I don't sell the whole project, I may have to part everything out. So, please check back with me later.<P>Kelsey

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...