For Sale:`67 Buick Special NOS Trunk Molding

Guest staged67gspwr

Jock i am asking $200 for it,its still in the box,note its different than the skylark and GS molding,let me know if interested.<P>Thank you<BR>George

• 12 years later...
Guest johnty2014
I have a NOS trunk molding for a 67 buick special' date='it looks different than the skylark and GS type,if interested e-mail me at staged67gspwr@aol.com<P>Thank you<BR>George

I'm intrested in the trunk moulding, Please contact me as soon as possible. I have a 1967 Buick Special and I'm missing it.

Guest my3buicks

Johnty2014, not sure if you noticed but this post is 12 years old. It doesn't appear that the original user is even still a member. I would try his email that is there, he also hangs out over on the V8 Buick board.

Guest johnty2014
Johnty2014, not sure if you noticed but this post is 12 years old. It doesn't appear that the original user is even still a member. I would try his email that is there, he also hangs out over on the V8 Buick board.

Ya, I noticed that after I sent the message, he did email me and it was sold, I was hoping it was still avail. Oh well, the search continues.

Guest johnty2014

Ya, I noticed that after I sent the email, he did email only to tell me it was sold, oh well the search continues.

Guest my3buicks

that molding as I am sure you know is next to impossible to find. The regular ones are hard enough to find but that one is really a hard one

Here is a more current listing for a NOS part.

http://www.v8buick.com/showthread.php?255026-NOS-67-Special-Trunk-Molding&highlight=gsfred

Keith, I am not posting this to prove you wrong :) I've seen this part for sale and wished it to be for a GS California!

Edited by Wildcat65 (see edit history)

Guest johnty2014
that molding as I am sure you know is next to impossible to find. The regular ones are hard enough to find but that one is really a hard one

That molding is the thin one, I'm looking for the Wide one, I'll find it, It may take a while, but I'll find it.

Guest my3buicks
post-30591-14314246017_thumb.jpgSo you are looking for this one?? The original one in this listing was also the narrow one. None of these are easy to find and these are often snatched up changed to Skylark & GS ones. It will still be a hard search. I have a couple of them but having the car I keep NOS multiple's of everything as an insurance policy.